APR, company from Pinerolo (Torino) specialized in the design, development and production of critical mechanical solutions and fluid dynamic equipment for the Aerospace and Energy industries is looking to fill the role of a Junior Planner. We appreciate you taking the time to review the list of qualification and to apply for the position. If you don’t fill all of the requirements, you may still be considered, depending on your level of experience.
- The opportunity to grow in an expanding reality working in highly engaging and specialized industries such as Aerospace and Energy.
- An environment that keeps you motivated and which strives to deliver the right results while fostering a culture of mutual respect and care for our customers, our business and our people.
The Test Operator is the key role of the Test area, because he operates directly on the products (electronic components, products, assemblies and systems), keeping track and providing sight of the results.
- Develop and conduct tests on electronic components, products, assemblies and systems, applying knowledge and principles of electronic theory, testing methodology and procedures from electronic and mechanical engineering.
- Schedule, operate and supervise the test, for the whole process, to make sure that all aspects of the test are completed on time and reach out a result.
- Monitor the status of the instruments, identifying critical points.
- Interpret the results obtained by being capable to read the test schedules, the schematics, job folders,etc.
- Record test data, gathered during the procedures of testing for reports and future reference.
As for the skillset and experience we are looking for:
- Technical Institute qualification on Electronics or Electrotechnics or BS degree in Electrical Engineering (preferred but not required).
- Capacity of understanding an electrical diagram and a mechanical drawing.
- Microsoft Office package, especially Excel knowledge.
- Capacity of performing simple electrical, elctronic and mechanical assemblies.
- A similar background experience but not mandatory.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate in a team.
- Good English knowledge, especially technical one.
- Methodical and result oriented mindset.
- High quality awareness and ability to work with constant care.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Problem solving mindset.
- High level of patience.
If you would like to make a difference and bring your heart & mind in APR, we look forward to hearing from you! Send us your resume and a short intro to email@example.com.