APR, company from Pinerolo (Torino) specialized in the design, development and production of critical mechanical solutions and fluid dynamic equipment for the Aerospace and Energy industries is looking to fill the role of a Junior Planner. We appreciate you taking the time to review the list of qualification and to apply for the position. If you don’t fill all of the requirements, you may still be considered, depending on your level of experience.
- The opportunity to grow in an expanding reality working in highly engaging and specialized industries such as Aerospace and Energy.
- An environment that keeps you motivated and which strives to deliver the right results while fostering a culture of mutual respect and care for our customers, our business and our people.
The Junior Planner holds a key role in the planning process, in terms of documents preparation, data gathering from the ERP and the coordination of meetings. He/She provides input and sight of routings and planning in support of the Production unit, for the material and resources requirements necessary to satisfy customers’ need. The Junior Planner keeps track of the process status and updates, creating, maintaining and reviewing the program of work. His/her task focuses on ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget, by producing progress reports and forecasts for team members, clients and stakeholders.
- Manage the routings, phases and the bills of materials, always working to optimize the production flow through data gathering for the different types of products.
- Monitor the production progress and elaborate the KPIs collected as a support to the Operations coordinator.
- Take care of the requests for the Procurement unit, collaborating with the department to schedule the necessary purchases.
- Plan the Production of the Maintenance & Assembly units, managing and assisting all the flow.
- Manage also the flow of the “stock area” by taking care of the delivery planned schedules for customers and suppliers. Providing close collaboration with the Warehouse team to ensure that spare parts, materials and special tools are available on a “just in time” basis to support the scheduled maintenance requirements.
- Ensure all maintenance activities are technically planned in sufficient detail to allow execution on time with minimal unexpected events.
- Contribute to overall terminal reliability and operation efficiency by managing the local asset replacement, obsolescence and local planning processes.
As for the skillset and experience we are looking for:
- University degree (minimum Bachelor Degree) in Management Engineering or Technical qualification/diploma.
- Good written and verbal English communication.
- ERP software previous experiences to work with this type of tools.
- Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Project knowledge.
- Methodical and result oriented mindset.
- High quality awareness and ability to work with constant care.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Problem solving mindset.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate in a team.
If you would like to make a difference and bring your heart & mind in APR, we look forward to hearing from you! Send us your resume and a short intro to email@example.com.